The 8th Graders in the 2014-2015 Confirmation Class have their retreat on September 25 and Confirmation Sunday is October 11.
- Our goal is that students can express their faith in words and actions.
- We take the bible stories and life experiences they have had to this point and build on them.
- Helping them to think critically about God and the Church.
- Engaging them in social justice ministries and giving them tools that will be useful in their faith future.
There is no formal Confirmation program in the fall of 2015.
7th Graders and their parents and guardians will work with Pastor Nate to craft a new program for the fall of 2016.
– See more at: http://hennepinchurch.org/youth/